Al Borg Medical Laboratories company is the largest, most highly equipped private laboratories chain in the Middle East & the first to introduce complete laboratory service, It comprises 12 specialized units : Clinical Chemistry, Immunology & Serology , Hormones, Microbiology, Parasitology, Histopathology, Cytology, Hematology, Molecular Diagnostics, Analytical Chemistry, Cytogenetics & Allergy unit.
It has more than 65 working branches in 8 countries; QATAR , Saudi Arabia, UAE , Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Sudan, South Sudan & Ethiopia.
The laboratory has more than 80 laboratory physicians, many of them are full university professors. The laboratories performs more than 16000 tests each day. In addition to outpatient referrals, the lab supports many private & hospital laboratories, Medical centres in the area of sophisticated tests.
Now we have 5 CAP accredited labs, 14 JCI accredited & 4 ISO 15189 accredited Labs.
All our laboratories will be accredited to ensure practicing the highest level of Quality and Patient safety in 2020.
Al Borg Medical Laboratories in Qatar has 2 branches, one is CAP accredited & the second one is accredited by Joint Commission International ( JCI ).
We at Al Borg Medical Laboratories believe that our lab testing results are important for health decisions that affect our clients who we consider our loved ones and hence we commit ourselves to spending our efforts in upgrading technology, knowledge and continuous education. Having this in mind is the motive for our utmost quality that is driven by seeking more accreditation to become a reliable source of health information for our clients.
To be the number one preferred medical laboratory service provider in the Gulf and MENA region, meeting the highest quality standards based on regional and international best practices and accreditation.
Al Borg Medical Laboratories Services
Al Borg Medical Laboratories provides wide spectrum of clinical diagnostic tests in the following areas:
- Clinical Chemistry
- Molecular Biology
All laboratory tests are performed using state-of-the-art automation and/or robust manual procedures. All applicable standard operating procedures (SOPs) are based on the Clinical and Laboratory Standard Institute (CLSI).
- Al Borg medical laboratories has a fleet of vehicles to serve the needs of customers from hospitals, polyclinics and clinics to collect samples in accordance with international standards. These cars are linked to a network using GPS technology to ensure fast and accurate tracking for our shipments.
- Dedicated call center.
- Professional Customer Service Team.
- Laboratory Sales Force Team
ACCREDITATIONS & CERTIFICATIONS
Al Borg Medical Laboratory Qatar – Al Waab is accredited by the College of American Pathologists ( CAP ) accredited
- Saturday( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Sunday( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Monday( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Tuesday( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Wednesday( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
- Thursday( 08:30 AM - 12:30 PM ) ( 04:30 PM - 08:30 PM )
Our Doctors & Specialists
We have not listed any doctors in this website. Kindly contact us for more details
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment