Through Tabeebak you can book appointment with the Doctor by choosing an available date and time slot on the profile of Dr. Vinay Darshan.
More information about the doctor
Education & Medical Qualifications
- Dr. Vinay darshan. S graduated the bachelor of dental surgery (BDS) from KVG dental college and hospital, sullia, India in 2005. He did his master degree in dental surgery (MDS) from Bapuji dental college and hospital, davangere, India from Rajiv Gandhi University of health science, Bangalore, India in 2010.
- After that, Dr. Vinay worked as assistant and associate professor in Bhavnagar university, Gujarat under college of dental science and hospital for 6 years with teaching and clinical experience in general dentistry as well as specialization and awarded best teacher award in the year 2014.He has treated many cases of variety of malocclusion cases with fixed orthodontic appliances as well as patients with maxillofacial jaw discrepancy with myofunctional appliances; His special interest is on mini implants, invisalign and surgical orthodontics.
- He has attended regular workshops, hands on courses and CPD programs conducted at national level to ensure to update his knowledge and also received the certificates for the achievements and also many publications nationally to his credit.
- Bachelor of dental surgery (BDS), Rajiv Gandhi University, Bengaluru, India.
- Master of dental surgery (MDS), Rajiv Gandhi University, Bengaluru, India.
- Call Clinic
LICENSES / PERMITS
- Ministry of Public Health in Qatar
Verified Patient Reviews (0)
There are no reviews for this doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Also available on iPhone
- 1 Search By Specialty, Area,Insurance & Fees
- 2 Compare & Choose By Other Patients Ratings
- 3 Book Your Appointment